Union Porter Position Available
Cross County Center is seeking a qualified Janitorial Porter to join our team.
- Ensure safety by wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when needed.
- Clean restrooms, (empty trash receptacles, fill dispensers, sweep, mop floors, clean glass, sinks and toilets).
- Ability to be flexible and work in all areas as assigned.
- Must be able to work weekends (if/when scheduled).
- Understand and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, customer rules and regulations, and safety rules and regulations.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, push, pull and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Full-time employees are eligible for full-paid benefits after a probationary period (120 days), including medical, dental, and pension.
Resumes can be emailed to Crosscountyinfo@marxrealty.com or faxed to (914) 423-7760.
Please make sure to include a phone number where you can be reached.